We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect information that, alone or in combination with other information, could be used to identify you, which data may include the following:
- Your name.
- Your contact information and email address.
- Your IP address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To improve our services and products.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
- To administer our Website and prevent fraud, criminal activity, or misuses of our Website and ensure the security of our IT systems, architecture and networks; and
- To comply with legal obligations, legal process and procedures.
Neo Themis SARL is committed to safeguarding your data and keeping it confidential. Neo Themis SARL implements reasonable measures to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems.
Please note that cookies do not allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
Restricting the Sharing of your Personal Data
Neo Themis SARL will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission. We may however share your data with any relevant party, claimant, law enforcement agency, court, governmental, supervisory or regulatory bodies, to the extent necessary for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal rights in accordance with applicable law and regulation.
If you have any questions regarding our policy or our privacy-related practices, please feel free to contact us via [email protected].